Tuesday, December 1, 2015


        “Kindness is the essence of                                                 
                     Greatness.”


       

Reflection:

Yes I do agree kindness is the essence to greatness. You can have everything be honest trustworthy and brave but if you aren’t honest then you aren’t great. Kindness is something that everyone likes nobody likes a mean rude person. Kindness is what makes us all great. In fact I find my self being rude to my sibling sometimes and I think to myself well that’s not right I should be kind with my love ones. So me as  a person I try to be more kind with others.  I try to be a great person by being honest trustworthy bold and kind. Being unkind is not very nice no one likes an unkind person it doesn’t make you great at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment