Tuesday, May 31, 2016

            
                     Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend for memorial day i spent most of my time at home. I played video games on my Playstation and watched a couple movies. The game i played was call of duty black ops ll. The movies i watched were Ratatouille, Teen titans vs the justice league, The dark Knight returns 1 and 2. I went to church on sunday and visited my aunt after. My bought pizza from Little Tony’s my favorite pizza on friday.  At 12;00 on saturday we took my uncle to the airport as he flew to mexico in Puerto Vallarta, then went home and went to sleep. On monday i woke up pretty late around 1:00 and took some time to work on my essay for english. After i continued playing my favorite game clash of clans on my phone for a while then watched one of my favorite T.V. shows called Lucifer. Other i like are The Walking Dead, The Flash, and The Arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment