Wednesday, June 8, 2016

                       Class Evaluation


  1. I like when we have free time and when we get to learn new things about the programs in the computer.
  2.  I did not like typing for a long time and how its to quiet.
  3. More free time and play some music while were typing to keep the spirit up.
  4. A highlight for me was when we had free time for almost 30 minutes .
  5. Yes i did i always wrote my post and put the labels on.
  6. Yes i am i am currently up to date and will go home and write more as i will continue doing to the dawns of time.
  7. Yes i am because i am sure that being a CTR person will guide me down a path of success. 
  8. What i've learned was to open my eyes and see that its not all about myself that i needed to realize the beauty of socializing and helping other was.
  9. What i will always remember about this class is Mr. Haymore i never had teacher like him ever i will probably even tell my kids about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment