Monday, September 21, 2015


     "WHEN I DO GOOD, I FEEL GOOD            WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD."
Image result for abraham lincoln

Reflection:


    When i do good i feel good says Abraham Lincoln's quote. What i believe this means is when you do the right you feel good about yourself. You feel proud that you did whats correct and didn't do whats wrong. You have no regrets in what you did because you didn't do anything wrong you just simply feel good because you did whats right. For example when i do something good like lets say i give a homeless man some many i feel good because i did something good i helped someone out who needed help, and that makes me feel proud about myself. 


   When i do bad i feel bad is the other part to Abraham Lincoln's quote. Now what i believe this means is that when you do something wrong or bad you feel ashamed of yourself. like when you do something you know your not suppose to do you feel disappointed with yourself or guilty.Lets say you hurt a persons feelings, then you did something bad and feel bad now, you feel ashamed of yourself. For example when i do something bad like i don't do my chores in the house i feel bad, ashamed, because i know i should've been more responsible and done them before deciding to do anything else. 
   


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment