Monday, January 11, 2016

   
                                                              Winter Break 

What I did this winter break? Wasn’t much but hey at least I got some time to chill back with family. One of the things I did the most I’m not gunner lie is sleep id probably sleep 15 hours a day. I love how it started raining I know other may not really favor the rain but I absolutely love it. Everyone’s inside trying to keep warm with blankets watching movies and drinking hot chocolate. I love the grey sky in my opinion it’s a beautiful picture when it rains. I also played many video games, in my bedroom on my PlayStation I watch tons of YouTube videos on things that I want to learn more about. For Christmas we went to Mexico and on the way there the clock strikes 12:00 my mother completely surprised when she pulled over at a gas station and handed me an iPhone 6s I was so thrilled I hugged her and said thanks mom. I did watch a couple movies including star wars in 3D at the Chinese theater in down town L.A. with I absolutely loved. I spent time watching some of my favorite television shows including the flash the arrow and Gotham. Unfortenlly the walking dead has not started playing again. I did watch a soccer game on television in were my grandpa was disappointed because his team was losing. Luckily for me the whole winter I was completely free of doing any Homework. Besides that my Christmas break was amazing it couldn’t have gone better.

No comments:

Post a Comment