Tuesday, January 26, 2016

                   Karma will take care of itself. 

 quote : 

“It's not about how to achieve your dreams, it's about how to lead your life, ... If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, the dreams will come to you.”


Reflection :


Randy pausch 
  Well this quote is deep if you lead your life the right way dreeps will come to you because karma will take care of itself. I believe that if you work hard never give up and at whatever cost alwatys keep on going you will get what you want. Dreams will come to you what i feel this means is good things always come back to good people. I plan to follow the steps of Randy Pausch to acomplish my dreams. I plan to live my life in a wonderful way fill it with love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment